The Mind Mastery Practitioner Programme integrates personal growth and development with building coaching skills at an advanced level. The programme includes:
- Content that incorporates the full INLPTA NLP Practitioner syllabus.
- Content that fulfils the learning requirements and all coaching practice requirements for the ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching.
- You can upgrade to a Diploma in Coaching with some additional coaching practice.
- 10 days in total face to face training.
- Additional live webinars to support the ILM coursework.
Integrated NLP Practitioner and ILM Coaching Certification
Our internationally recognised NLP Practitioner Programme will give you a strong understanding of NLP and you will leave with practical skills and techniques that you can use immediately with others to generate change, and communicate effectively. The course will enable you to:
- Develop coaching skills to use formally and informally.
- Work on your own professional & leadership development.
- Create the successful career you deserve.
- Speak up and get listened to.
- Enjoy fulfilling and enriching relationships with others.
The programme will cover the following content:
How to build fulfilling and rewarding relationships
- Influence others with integrity.
- Increase your flexibility with language to ensure your message is received by others in the way you intended.
- Build and maintain rapport – the key to successful relationships.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and with flexibility.
How to be true to yourself and increase flexibility
- Adapt your behaviour to any situation to achieve results– and still be yourself.
- Make small changes that will make a big difference.
- Gain perspective and clarity allowing you to make better choices.
How to put yourself in charge of your brain
- Control your emotions and empowering others to do the same.
- Develop the use of your senses.
- Use NLP Practitioner change techniques to deal with unwanted habits, negative emotions, unwanted behaviours and phobias, and know when and where to use them.
- Recognise how you and others store time, why its important and how to utilise it.
How to achieve success,
in whatever way that means for you
- The key principles successful people live by.
- Goal setting that fits with you and who you are.
- Work with your own and others ways of thinking to create more choice and flexibility.
- How to get rid of beliefs that are getting in the way for you.
- Model and replicate excellence in others.
How to relax and improve your health
- Spend less time worrying and more time doing.
- Learn and practice techniques for relaxation that work for you and fit with your style.