Many coaches miss out on the opportunity to be as successful as they could be, become the best they can be and be as effective and supportive to their clients because they do not have in place the sound foundations of a successful practice.
This course focuses on running a safe and professional practice for one to one coaching work and is highly practical with a balance of learning, coaching practice and exercises to develop skills required to apply your NLP concepts and knowledge in a coaching environment.
On this course you will develop:
- A structured approach to contracting, assessing, working with and ending relationships with clients.
- An understanding the importance of information gathering and understanding the coachees’ model of the world and a sound method in eliciting it.
- The ability to maintain your own resourceful states and act in different roles appropriate to the coachee, process, situation and context.
- The ability to identify and utilise NLP Practitioner concepts, principles, processes and techniques in a 1-1 coaching setting.
- Clear boundaries on the role of coaching versus other interventions like therapy.
- A clear code of ethical practice.
- An understanding and ability to identify potential mental health issues and what to do.
- An understanding of the benefits of supervision.
- Your confidence in marketing your services and running your business
This course enables you to develop an excellent base for your professional coaching practice.
This course is for everyone who wants to understand themselves and others better and begin to unlock their brilliance at the same time. You will leave this course aware of your own unique skills and qualities having begun to unwrap your hidden talents and the possibilities for the future.