What is an NLP Practitioner Course?
Neuro Linguistic Programming is described as the art and science of personal excellence. An applied psychology, NLP Practitioner training is used to help people achieve their goals in their work, relationships and life in general. Our internationally recognised NLP Practitioner training will give you a strong foundation in NLP that will provide you with the skills you need for yourself to reach your full potential. In addition, you will leave with practical skills and techniques that you can use immediately with others to generate change, and communicate effectively.
- Change your life for good.
- Create the successful career you deserve.
- Speak up and get listened to.
- Enjoy fulfilling and enriching relationships with others
It has long been recognised that learning is most effective when you can apply it to your own world. Knowing this we teach this NLP Practitioner course with two key parallel threads running. The first is a focus on your own personal development . The second thread is a focus on teaching you the skills used in NLP to enable you to be successful in your area of interest, whether that is leadership and management, consulting, training, parenting, starting a new business, health, teaching, coaching or therapy.
On this course you will learn:
To build fulfilling and rewarding relationships
- Influencing others with integrity.
- Increasing your flexibility with language to ensure your message is received by others in the way you intended.
- Building and maintaining rapport – the key to successful relationships.
- Communicating clearly, effectively and with flexibility.
To be true to yourself and be flexible
- Adapting your behaviour to any situation to achieve results– and still be yourself.
- Making small changes that will make a big difference.
- Gaining perspective and clarity allowing you to make better choices.
To put yourself in charge of your brain
- Having control over your emotions and empowering others to do the same.
- Developing the use of your senses.
- Using NLP Practitioner change techniques to deal with unwanted habits, negative emotions, unwanted behaviours and phobias, and know when and where to use them.
- Recognising how you and others store time why its important and how to utilise it.
To achieve success, in whatever way that means for you
- The key principles successful people live by.
- Goal setting that fits with you and who you are.
- Working with your own and others ways of thinking to create more choice and flexibility.
- How to get rid of beliefs that are getting in the way for you.
- Model and replicate excellence in others.
To relax and improve your health
- Spend less time worrying and more time doing.
- Learn and practice techniques for relaxation that work for you and fit with your style.
This NLP Practitioner course is certified by the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA). Delegates who successfully complete this course will be entitled to membership of the ANLP and Graduate Membership of INLPTA.
This course also qualifies as the NLP Practitioner training requirement necessary for joining the Neuro Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (NLPtCA) for those wishing to use NLP in a therapeutic setting.